* Please select the shock you would like to purchase and specify the shock stroke length you require in the 'Instructions to Seller' section at the bottom of the Shopping Cart page. If shock stroke length is not specified the shock will be sent in its original factory configuration.
Coil shocks are fast becoming more and more popular for trail / enduro riding as riders realise their potential. With great small bump sensitivity and predictable characteristics throughout their stroke there is much to be desired about a coil sprung shock. The Cane Creek DB Coil IL brings with it the benefits of its bigger brothers, the DB Coil CS and DB Kitsuma Coil, but in a lighter weight package more suited to trail/enduro rather than downhill that also won’t break the bank. If you’re after outright performance in a small, lightweight, affordable package, the IL Coil could be the way to go.
- Twin Tube damping for unparalleled small bump sensitivity and adjustability
- Greater climbing efficiency on-the-fly
- Precision machined parts for maximum performance and reliability
- Four-way independent adjustability
- External High Speed Compression Adjust
- External Low Speed Compression Adjust
- External High Speed Rebound Adjust
- External Low Speed Rebound Adjust
- Climb Switch
- Spring Preload
*Cane Creek IL Coil shocks are not compatible with Specialized Levo or Stumpy frames - purchasing this shock for use on one of these frames will immediately void warranty
* If you are unsure about shock size, hardware size, spring rates, or function of adjustments please see out Tech Support page 'here'
* While we can assist with shock sizing, NSDynamics does not have detailed specifications from all frame manufacturers and is not responsible for final choice of shock size/stroke, and cannot guarantee returns/refunds on any used or accidentally purchased items