* Please select the shock you would like to purchase and specify the shock stroke length you require upon checkout
The Cane Creek Double Barrel Coil (Climb Switch) is one of Cane Creek's longest running shocks in their product line. Coil-sprung suspension offers the best small compliance possible, great reliability, and predictable suspension characteristics. Twin-tube damping allows unparalleled small bump sensitivity and adjustability, letting you tune your shock your way, for your bike.
- Twin-tube damping
- Precision engineered parts for reliability
- Four way independent adjustability
- Climb Switch for greater climbing efficiency on the fly
- External High Speed Compression Adjust
- External Low Speed Compression Adjust
- External High Speed Rebound Adjust
- External Low Speed Rebound Adjust
- Climb Switch
- Spring Preload
* If you are unsure about shock size, hardware size, spring rates, or function of adjustments please see out Tech Support page 'here'
* DB Coil CS shocks have now been discontinued and superseded by the DB Coil Kitsuma shock - service parts and spares are still readily available but new stock cannot be ordered
* While we can assist with shock sizing, NSDynamics does not have detailed specifications from all frame manufacturers and is not responsible for final choice of shock size/stroke, and cannot guarantee returns/refunds on any used or accidentally purchased items