* Please select the shock you would like to purchase and specify the shock stroke length you require upon checkout
Coil shocks are fast becoming more and more popular for trail / enduro riding as riders realise their potential. With great small bump sensitivity and predictable characteristics throughout their stroke there is much to be desired about a coil sprung shock. The Cane Creek DB Coil IL brings with it the benefits of its bigger brothers, the DB Coil CS and DB Kitsuma Coil, but in a lighter weight package more suited to trail/enduro rather than downhill that also won’t break the bank. If you’re after outright performance in a small, lightweight, affordable package, the IL Coil could be the way to go.
- Twin Tube damping for unparalleled small bump sensitivity and adjustability
- Greater climbing efficiency on-the-fly
- Precision machined parts for maximum performance and reliability
- Four-way independent adjustability
- External High Speed Compression Adjust
- External Low Speed Compression Adjust
- External High Speed Rebound Adjust
- External Low Speed Rebound Adjust
- Climb Switch
- Spring Preload
* If you are unsure about shock size, hardware size, spring rates, or function of adjustments please see out Tech Support page 'here'
* While we can assist with shock sizing, NSDynamics does not have detailed specifications from all frame manufacturers and is not responsible for final choice of shock size/stroke, and cannot guarantee returns/refunds on any used or accidentally purchased items