Customer Service / Administrator
NSDynamics is currently seeking a new motivated team member to handle the front of house / day-to-day admin duties within the business.
NSDynamics is Australia's mountain bike suspension service and sales specialists. NSDynamics was established in 2009 and has been steadily growing ever since. Our technicians have over thirty years of combined suspension experience and stock some of the best brands in the business.
Do you love mountain bikes? Do you have a strong and thorough work ethic? Do you want to join the team at NSDynamics? If so this role could be for you.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position entails being the first point of contact for customers and bike shops, along with receiving and despatching all suspension service work, sales, and orders.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
- Receiving service work in, and attaching appropriate service documents.
- Invoicing service work and contacting customers / shops to process payments and discuss completed work.
- Packaging and sending completed jobs back.
- Invoicing, processing payments, and sending goods that have been sold - including complete suspension units, spare parts and accessories.
- Customer service, emails, phone calls, walk in customers and social media messaging.
- Receiving goods from suppliers and submitting to stock system.
- Processing warranty claims with manufacturers including Ohlins, DVO, Cane Creek and Bike Yoke.
- Maintaining customer accounts.
- Updating customer on progress of service jobs/orders when required.
- Contributing to the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to learn quickly and exceptional problem solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience in spreadsheets, websites, POS systems and social media.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a number of tasks revolving around strict daily deadlines.
- The ability to work efficiently, often autonomously, and without mistakes.
- The willingness to participate in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills with both customers and other members of the NSD team.
- Being a mountain bike enthusiast with a good knowledge of bikes and suspension systems is beneficial but not essential.