* Please select the shock you would like to purchase and specify the shock stroke length you require in the 'Instructions to Seller' section at the bottom of the Shopping Cart page. If shock stroke length is not specified the shock will be sent in its original factory configuration.
Cane Creek is proud to introduce the new Coil IL Gen 2 shocks packing class-leading performance in a smaller and stronger package. IL shocks feature class-leading externally adjustable DB Twin Tube technology for the widest range of 4-way damping adjustability on the market.
The Coil IL Gen 2 now features a thicker inner damper tube for increased strength and a 17mm reduction in overall width on the valve body to increase fitment possibilities on tight frames.
The new Coil IL Gen 2 features added detents on the preload collar allow more precise preload tuning.
Hand-assembled and individually dyno-tested in our Western North Carolina facility, IL shocks continue to provide a level of quality, performance, and rider benefit that is unmatched.
- Twin Tube damping for unparalleled small bump sensitivity and adjustability
- Greater climbing efficiency on-the-fly
- Precision machined parts for maximum performance and reliability
- Four-way independent adjustability
- +/- 280g weight (210mm size, damper only) varies by size
- External High Speed Compression Adjust
- External Low Speed Compression Adjust
- External High Speed Rebound Adjust
- External Low Speed Rebound Adjust
- Climb Switch
- Spring Preload
* Cane Creek IL Coil shocks are not compatible with Specialized Levo or Stumpy frames - purchasing this shock for use on one of these frames will immediately void warranty
* Cane Creek IL Coil shocks are not recommended for use on any frame running a Clevis style linkage (or horse-shoe shaped linkage) like the Specialized Stumpy/Levo frames
* If you are unsure about shock size, hardware size, spring rates, or function of adjustments please see out Tech Support page 'here'
* While we can assist with shock sizing, NSDynamics does not have detailed specifications from all frame manufacturers and is not responsible for final choice of shock size/stroke, and cannot guarantee returns/refunds on any used or accidentally purchased items
* Mounting hardware must be purchased separately if you do not intend to reuse the hardware and DU bushes from an existing shock. If you do not purchase mounting hardware it will not be supplied with the damper
* If mounting hardware is not purchased, any DU bushes supplied are simply provided as standard by the manufacturer, but may/may not be compatible with your existing mounting hardware due to spacing differences