* Please select the shock you would like to purchase and specify the shock stroke length you require in the 'Instructions to Seller' section at the bottom of the Shopping Cart page. If shock stroke length is not specified the shock will be sent in its original factory configuration.
Cane Creek’s newest addition to their coil shock range, the DB Kitsuma Coil brings everything learned from the original DB Coil and DB Coil CS, into a more refined package with some additional benefits. If you’re chasing the best outright performance Cane Creek have to offer from their coil shock lineup, the Kitsuma is the way to go!
The new Kitsuma Coil features all the same adjustments as its predecessors, however, they’ve been fine tuned to create a better user experience. The Kitsuma offers a wider range of damping adjustment on both the rebound and compression circuits, but it allows this within a smaller range of physical adjustment (clicks/rotations) and has been optimised to suit more modern frame designs. The entire range of the Kitsuma’s low speed compression and rebound circuits can now be adjusted within a single rotation, and the high speed circuits within 2 full rotations, all tool free. This simplifies your fine tuning and means no more getting lost in your massive range of settings!
The new Kitsuma shocks also feature an improved Climb Switch. Rather than your typical On/Off function, they now sport a 3 position lever giving you the options of Open, Firm and Climb settings. Each new mode is distinctive and allows you to quickly alter your suspension to provide maximum efficiency for the type of trail you’re riding.
- Twin Tube damping for unparalleled small bump sensitivity and adjustability
- Greater climbing efficiency on-the-fly
- Precision machined parts for maximum performance and reliability
- Four-way tool free independent adjustability within a small range of motion
- External High Speed Compression Adjust
- External Low Speed Compression Adjust
- External High Speed Rebound Adjust
- External Low Speed Rebound Adjust
- 3 Position (Open/Firm/Climb) Modes Climb Switch
- Spring Preload
* If you are unsure about shock size, hardware size, spring rates, or function of adjustments please see out Tech Support page 'here'
* While we can assist with shock sizing, NSDynamics does not have detailed specifications from all frame manufacturers and is not responsible for final choice of shock size/stroke, and cannot guarantee returns/refunds on any used or accidentally purchased items
* Mounting hardware must be purchased separately if you do not intend to reuse the hardware and DU bushes from an existing shock. If you do not purchase mounting hardware it will not be supplied with the damper
* If mounting hardware is not purchased, any DU bushes supplied are simply provided as standard by the manufacturer, but may/may not be compatible with your existing mounting hardware due to spacing differences