* Find your spring rate using the TF Tuned spring calculator ‘here’
The performance of your shock is directly related to the quality of your spring. Cane Creek’s VALT Progressive springs have been optimised and constructed out of high quality steel and are designed to offer improved mid and end-stroke support, particularly suited to linear or regressive frame designs that mightn’t work well with a traditional linear coil spring. This allows for the same performance and durability you’d expect from a standard steel spring whilst using less material, and as a result, Cane Creek have achieved a lighter weight final product which will save you anywhere from 50 - 200g depending on the spring rate/stroke. If you’re looking to shave some weight off your bike without blowing the bank a VALT spring is a good place to start.
* VALT Progressive spring inner diameter is 36.5mm (1.43in) and fits all Cane Creek, Ohlins and DVO Coil Shocks, as well as Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS, and DSP. Fox Racing coil shocks will also pair with the VALT springs, but require a spring clip adapter.
* If you are unsure about spring size or spring rates please see out Tech Support page ‘here’
* While we can assist with spring choice, NSDynamics does not have detailed specifications from all frame manufacturers and is not responsible for final choice of spring size/stroke, and cannot guarantee returns/refunds on any used or accidentally purchased items
* Springs may not be purchased for 'testing purposes' and returned in exchange for an alternative spring if found to be unsuited to the riders weight. Final spring choice is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and returns/exchanges of this nature may not be accepted.