* Please specify desired travel length you would like your fork configured to upon checkout
* HELM MKII Coil forks come with a 55lb spring as standard, please request your desired spring rate upon checkout
The HELM MKII Coil is the second generation HELM fork from Cane Creek’s range. It includes all the same features from the original HELM Coil but brings with it a few new performance improvements.
The damper boasts a new compression and mid-valve circuit for improved support, and revised internals to further reduce friction and improve small bump compliance. The HELM MKII comes with SKF wiper seals as standard, normally only found as an aftermarket option when coupled with coil performance these provide the best low-friction experience and further optimise the fork for absolute suppleness and performance.
- New compression and midvalve circuit for increased support and control
- New SKF low friction oil seal head cartridge
- High performance damper oil from Motorex
- New SKF low friction wiper seals installed in the castings
- 35mm Stanchions
- Optimised for 130-160mm travel, adjustable in 10mm increments (internally)
- Independent Positive and Negative Air Spring Rate/Pressure
- External High Speed Compression Adjust
- External Low Speed Compression Adjust
- External Low Speed Rebound Adjust
Spring Rate Options:
- 35lb spring – AAG0421 RED – (40 - 55kg rider)
- 45lb spring – AAG0422 BLACK – (55 - 73kg rider)
- 55lb spring – AAG0424 GREEN – (73 - 90kg rider) * Stock Spring in Helm Coil
- 65lb spring – AAG0426 BLUE – (90 - 109kg rider)
* Spring rates are based on 160mm travel option, are provided as a guide only, and will vary depending on rider preference, riding style, and frame.
The HELM MKII is available in 29/27.5+ and 27.5 wheel sizes with both air and coil sprung versions available. The 29/27.5+ version of the fork is available in 51mm and 44mm offset and is adjustable from 130mm to 160mm of travel while the 27.5 fork is available in 44mm offset only and is adjustable from 130mm to 170mm of travel.
29/27.5+ models of the fork will come in a gloss black finish with matte black stickers and the 27.5 model will come in a matte black finish with gloss black stickers.
* If you are unsure about travel length, fork offset, spring rates, or function of adjustments please see out Tech Support page 'here'
* While we can assist with spring choice, NSDynamics is not responsible for final choice of spring rate/stroke, and cannot accept returns/refunds on any used or accidentally bought spring