* Please select the shock you would like to purchase and specify the shock stroke length you require in the 'Instructions to Seller' section at the bottom of the Shopping Cart page. If shock stroke length is not specified the shock will be sent in its original factory configuration.
The Jade has been developed on the downhill world cup circuit and is DVO’s answer to downhill, and heavy enduro style riding. Built with high flow pistons and heat dissipating cooling fins on the reservoir to manage temperature, the Jade is supple and consistent through its travel and prepared for just about any terrain you can throw at it. With full external high/low speed compression, and low speed rebound damping you have all the adjustment needed to tune the Jade to your liking, and all at a very reasonable price.
- Precision machined parts for maximum performance and reliability
- Bladder pressure adjust
- High flow damper pistons
- Heat dissipating cooling fins on reservoir for temperature management
- External High Speed Compression Adjust
- External Low Speed Compression Adjust
- External Rebound Adjust
- Spring Preload
* If you are unsure about shock size, hardware size, spring rates, or function of adjustments please see out Tech Support page ‘here’
* While we can assist with shock sizing, NSDynamics does not have detailed specifications from all frame manufacturers and is not responsible for final choice of shock size/stroke, and cannot guarantee returns/refunds on any used or accidentally purchased items
* Mounting hardware must be purchased separately if you do not intend to reuse the hardware and DU bushes from an existing shock. If you do not purchase mounting hardware it will not be supplied with the damper
* If mounting hardware is not purchased, any DU bushes supplied are simply provided as standard by the manufacturer, but may/may not be compatible with your existing mounting hardware due to spacing differences