* Please select the shock you would like to purchase and specify the shock stroke length you require in the 'Instructions to Seller' section at the bottom of the Shopping Cart page. If shock stroke length is not specified the shock will be sent in its original factory configuration.
The Jade X has been developed for enduro and trail style riding for those riders who want to retain a couple of the key characteristics you’d typically expect on an air-sprung shock - pedaling efficiency, and quick on-the-fly adjustments. It has taken a page from the Topaz’s book and runs the same T3 compression adjustment along with a convenient climb switch for getting up those tough climbs. Built with high flow pistons and heat dissipating cooling fins on the reservoir to manage temperature, the Jade X is supple and consistent through its travel and prepared for just about any terrain you can throw at it. If you’re after coil performance but don’t want to sacrifice pedalling efficiency, the Jade X is the way to go.
- Precision machined parts for maximum performance and reliability
- Bladder pressure adjust
- High flow damper pistons
- Heat dissipating cooling fins on reservoir for temperature management
- T3 Compression Adjust
- External Rebound Adjust
- Spring Preload
- External Climb Switch
* If you are unsure about shock size, hardware size, spring rates, or function of adjustments please see out Tech Support page ‘here’
* While we can assist with shock sizing, NSDynamics does not have detailed specifications from all frame manufacturers and is not responsible for final choice of shock size/stroke, and cannot guarantee returns/refunds on any used or accidentally purchased items
* Mounting hardware must be purchased separately if you do not intend to reuse the hardware and DU bushes from an existing shock. If you do not purchase mounting hardware it will not be supplied with the damper
* If mounting hardware is not purchased, any DU bushes supplied are simply provided as standard by the manufacturer, but may/may not be compatible with your existing mounting hardware due to spacing differences