* Please select the shock you would like to purchase and specify the shock stroke length you require in the 'Instructions to Seller' section at the bottom of the Shopping Cart page. If shock stroke length is not specified the shock will be sent in its original factory configuration.
* Shock does not include mounting hardware - please purchase mounting hardware separately ‘here’, and specify required sizes upon checkout
The Topaz 2 is DVO's new and improved air shock air shock offering, superseding their tried and tested Topaz T3.
The Topaz 2 shares a lot with its predecessor, but brings with it an updated 12.7mm stainless steel damper shaft and updated air can. The T3 compression adjustment allows the Topaz 2 to be quickly tuned on-the-go to suit whatever terrain you’re riding. The bladder and loader style compression unit provides unrivalled coil-like small bump compliance for an air-sprung shock. Similar to the rest of the DVO range, the Topaz 2 offers great value and is the way to go if you’re chasing a plush, compliant, and simple to set up air shock. Built to stand up to roughest trail/enduro riding, the Topaz 2 can handle anything you can throw at it.
- Precision machined parts for maximum performance and reliability
- Updated air can
- Updated 12.7mm damper shaft for improved durability
- High quality low friction Trelborg seals
- Bladder pressure adjust
- High flow damper pistons
- Heat dissipating cooling fins on reservoir for temperature management
- T3 Compression Adjust
- External Rebound Adjust
- External Climb Switch
- Adjustable Positive and Negative Volume via volume bands
* If you are unsure about shock size, hardware size, or function of adjustments please see out Tech Support page ‘here’
* While we can assist with shock sizing, NSDynamics does not have detailed specifications from all frame manufacturers and is not responsible for final choice of shock size/stroke, and cannot guarantee returns/refunds on any used or accidentally purchased items