The RXF34 m.2 Air is Ohlins' newest offering for lightweight Trail/XC 29" riders. The RXF34 m.2 uses the newly designed OTX18 damper. Sprung out of the highly successful TTX18 found in the Öhlins downhill and trail forks, the OTX18 is purpose-built for lightweight trail bikes. It shares several key components with its bigger TTX18 brother, but weighs 27% less and is optimised for faster and more fluid trail riding, striking the optimal balance between traction, control, weight and stiffness. Like all Öhlins dampers, the OTX18 offers impressive adjustability for fine-tuning, with fifteen clicks of low-speed compression and rebound adjustment alongside three for tweaks to high-speed compression. As always, a large and extensively-tested setting bank is also available for those who wish to customise their ride feel even further.
The new damper is paired with a robust yet lightweight air spring that features a positive and self-adjusting negative chamber. The positive chamber allows riders to tune the spring curve according to their needs using Öhlins’ easy-to-use volume spacer system. The negative chamber, meanwhile, has been designed for fast trail riding and provides a plush initial feel and superb small bump sensitivity. The spring’s surface and seals also minimise friction and breakaway force to enhance the fork’s smooth ride feel.
- OTX trail optimised damper technology
- Optimised for 120-130mm travel options
- Independent spring system
- Independent damper system
- Retuned air spring system
- 34mm upper tube diameter
- Available in 29" wheel size with 44mm offset only
- E-bike approved
- Race proven setting bank
- Floating axle design to minimise friction
- Post mount 160mm rotor size, max 203mm
- Maximum tyre size - 29" x 2.6"
- 1698g total weight
- Axle to crown height - 541mm at 130mm travel
- External High Speed Compression Adjust
- External Low Speed Compression Adjust
- External Low Speed Rebound Adjust
- Air Pressure/Spring Adjust
- Climb mode