* Please select the shock you would like to purchase and specify the shock stroke length you require in the 'Instructions to Seller' section at the bottom of the Shopping Cart page. If shock stroke length is not specified the shock will be sent in its original factory configuration.
The new Ohlins TTX22 m.2 Coil delivers everything that riders loved about the original TTX22 Coil, however, it brings with it a few refinements geared towards end user convenience and compatibility on more modern frame designs.
- The new iteration m.2 offers improved mid and end-stroke bottom out control with a redesigned bump rubber and seating cup, meaning the shock is better suited to frames with a more linear suspension design.
- The stroke/travel of the shock can now be adjusted easily with provided spacers which can be installed/removed from the damper shaft to increase/decrease shock stroke in 2.5mm increments.
- Spring removal/install is made easier with a simple lock ring, and no longer requires the longer style rebound adjuster knob to be removed as on the original TTX22 model.
- The blue high speed compression valve retains its usual 3 clicks of adjustment, but has been updated to provide a wider adjustment range throughout these clicks, meaning each click will provide a more significant change in support. The final (3rd) click for climb-mode has also been firmed up on Trail/Enduro size shocks (up to 205mm Trunnion and 230mm standard). The longer downhill oriented shocks (225mm Trunnion and 250mm standard) with gold adjuster valve retain their standard adjustment range.
- Trunnion model shocks are now available with a side-by-side (offset) reservoir/piggyback design which improves compatibility with many modern frame designs.
The twin tube design allows the gas pressure to always backup the low-pressure side of the piston to keep pressure at a controlled level. This ensures consistent damping performance on all types of terrain and improves damping response to give outstanding control of the bike and tire movements. The TTX22 m.2 Coil offers externally adjustable low speed compression and rebound adjust, high speed compression adjust, and a climb switch. If you’re chasing a super reliable, super plush ride for your trail/enduro/downhill rig the TTX22 m.2 Coil is as good as it gets.
- TTX damper technology
- Specifically designed for the enduro/gravity segment
- 250/225 length with golden DH compression valve; blue trail valve for all other lengths
- Available in metric lengths/strokes (no Imperial sizes available)
- Nitrogen pressurised bladder reservoir system
- Standard side-by-side (offset) cylinder head/reservoir
- Possible to adjust stroke simply with the three 2.5 mm spacers included in the box
- Suitable for Ohlins lightweight springs with 4 Nm/23 lbs increments making finding the perfect spring rate easy
- Weights from 486g (damper only) for Trunnion 205x65 model
- External 3 level high-speed compression adjustment
- External 16 click low-speed compression adjustment rebound damping adjustment
- External 7 click rebound adjustment
* If you are unsure about shock size, hardware size, spring rates, or function of adjustments please see out Tech Support page ‘here’
* While we can assist with shock sizing, NSDynamics does not have detailed specifications from all frame manufacturers and is not responsible for final choice of shock size/stroke, and cannot guarantee returns/refunds on any used or accidentally purchased items
* Mounting hardware must be purchased separately if you do not intend to reuse the hardware and DU bushes from an existing shock. If you do not purchase mounting hardware it will not be supplied with the damper
* If mounting hardware is not purchased, any DU bushes supplied are simply provided as standard by the manufacturer, but may/may not be compatible with your existing mounting hardware due to spacing differences