* Find your spring rate using the TF Tuned spring calculator ‘here’
The performance of your shock is directly related to the quality of your spring. Sprindex springs stand out amongst the competition by offering their proprietary on-the-fly adjustable design. With an inbuilt adjustable wedge which, when rotated, will alter your spring rate in 5lb increments, you can fine tune your ride for any terrain in seconds. Similar to other springs on the market, Sprindex springs have been optimised and constructed out of high quality steel. This allows for the same performance and durability you’d expect from a standard steel spring whilst using less material, and as a result, Sprindex have achieved a lighter weight final product.
* For a full list of compatible shocks please see ‘here’
* Sprindex springs will fit most Cane Creek, Ohlins, and DVO Coil Shocks, as well as Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS, and DSP. Fox Racing coil shocks will also pair with the VALT springs, but require a spring clip adapter.
* If you are unsure about spring size or spring rates please see out Tech Support page ‘here’
* While we can assist with spring choice, NSDynamics does not have detailed specifications from all frame manufacturers and is not responsible for final choice of spring size/stroke, and cannot guarantee returns/refunds on any used or accidentally purchased items